I had a great conversation with my fellow Being Libertarian contributors Baland and Arthur:
- The First US Money Was Fiat, Not Gold; The “Gold Standard” Is A Fiat Money System With A State Fixed Gold Price
- Why the US Dollar WON’T Collapse | Rebuttal to Mike Maloney and Stefan Molyneux
- Could a Government Job Guarantee Permanently Solve the Unemployment Problem?
- #MMT For Conservatives Part 3 – Libertarian Warren Mosler Explains Why Government Deficits Facilitate Economic Growth & Why Most Taxes Should Be Abolished!
- MMT For Conservatives Part 2 – What You’ve Never Been Told about the Economy
- A libertarian and his path away from Austrian economics to #MMT #Bitcoin
- The Bitcoin Bubble – Why Bitcoin Has Value (An #MMT View)
- Discussion About Fed Rate Hikes & Modern Monetary Theory
- Rebuttal to Bob Murphy’s Critique of Modern Money Theory
- Podcast: What They Don’t Tell You About The Fiat Money System