This is the Communist Maifesto’s 10 point program (from Wikipedia), I marked in green all those points that the US federal and state governments can proudly check off on:
1. Abolition of property in land and of all rents of land to public purposes.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax. [x] DONE!
3. Abolition of all right of inheritance.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels. [x] DONE!
5. Centralisation of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly. [x] DONE!
6. Centralisation of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State. [x] DONE!
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of wastelands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8. Equal liability of all to labour. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equitable distribution of the population over the country.
10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children’s factory labour in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production. [x] DONE!
Good job comrades, 5 points done, only 5 more to go!