Nima and Dylan discuss more FEE MMT criticisms.
Modern Monetary Theory: Debunking the Latest Incarnation of Government’s Magic Money Tree (https://fee.org/articles/modern-monetary-theory-debunking-the-latest-incarnation-of-government-s-magic-money-tree/)
Modern Monetary Theory and the Unspoken Effects of Inflation (https://fee.org/articles/modern-monetary-theory-and-the-unspoken-effects-of-inflation/)
- The Barter Theory Of Money Is Bogus: Listener Q’s Answered (Amagi Podcast @ Think Liberty, Ep.22)
- Environmentalism: Austerity Through the Back Door (Amagi Podcast @Think_Liberty, Ep.27)
- How (Not) To Criticize Modern Monetary Theory (#MMT) (Amagi Podcast @Think_Liberty, Ep.26)
- How Private Is The “Private” Banking System? (Amagi Podcast @Think_Liberty, Ep.25)
- Why Minsky Matters, Part 4 (Amagi Podcast @ Think Liberty, Ep.24)
- #WTFAustrians (Amagi Podcast @ Think Liberty, Ep.23)
- Why Minsky Matters, Part 3 (Amagi Podcast @ Think Liberty, Ep.21)
- Response To Freedomain Radio About Trump’s Economy (Amagi Podcast @ Think Liberty, Episode 9)
- What Good Is A National Debt? – Conversation With Styxhexenhammer666
- Investing & The Permanent Portfolio (Amagi Podcast @ Think Liberty Episode 6)
Dylan and Nima discuss a listener’s questions and comment about Modern Monetary Theory (MMT).
Empiricism Shatters The Barter Theory of Money (https://www.economicsjunkie.com/empiricism-shatters-barter-theory-money/)
Private Debt To Income (https://fred.stlouisfed.org/graph/?graph_id=347240)
Corporate Profits (https://fred.stlouisfed.org/graph/?graph_id=344834)
Nima discusses an article by Cullen Roche on PragCap.com about the Federal Reserve, Quantitiative Easing (QE), interest rates, consumer price inflation, and asset price inflation (assflation).
Let’s Talk About QE and Assflation (https://www.pragcap.com/lets-talk-qe-asset-price-inflation/)